Latest Update : 19-06-2022
The present conditions of sale are concluded between the company Worldofwomen LTD, production company headquartered at 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London WC2H 9JQ, registered with the trade and companies of the Greater London / UK, under number : 12914212 hereinafter referred to as “WALLDESIGNERS UK” and secondly, by any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase via the website “Wall Designers UK “hereinafter referred to as” Customer “.
- Object of the contract
These general conditions of sale are intended to fix the contractual arrangements between Wall Designers and the Customer and conditions applicable to all purchases made through the site Walldesigners.uk merchant, the customer either professional or consumer Acquisition of a good or service through this site implies an acceptance by the customer of these terms and conditions.
- Characteristics of the items offered for sale
Items offered are those listed in the catalog published in the Wall Designers site. These items are available in online orders. Each item is accompanied by a description provided by our company. The photographs in the catalog are the most accurate as possible but can not ensure a perfect similarity with the product offered, particularly with regard to color.
- Geographical area
The online sale of products presented in this site is for buyers who reside in the United Kingdom & Ireland.
The prices listed in the catalog are inclusive price in British pound taking into account the VAT applicable on the date of the order; any rate change will be reflected in the price of items. Wall Designers UK reserves the right to change prices at any time, provided that the price appearing in the catalog the day of the order will only apply to the Customer. The prices include the cost of production orders, transport and shipping.
The customer places an order on the website “walldesigners.uk”. To purchase one or more items, it must follow the following order process:
- Selection of items and adding to the basket at Content validation of the basket at identification on the website or information on the identification sheet on which show all the coordinates – mode of delivery is by UPS, FEDEX EXPRESS & GLS for rural areas orders – choice of payment method and acceptance of the payment validation.
- The customer will receive a confirmation of purchase directly from the website .E-mail confirmation may at any time visualize during the order process the details of his order and its total price and to correct any errors, before confirming to express its acceptance.
- Wall Designers UK reserves ownership of items until full settlement of the order.
- Wall Designers UK reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order emanating from a customer with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous order. Any order implies acceptance of prices and descriptions of the items available for sale.Wall Designers UK is committed to fulfill orders received on the website only within the limits of production hours.
The settlement of purchases made via one of the following means, the customer’s convenience :
- By credit card
- By Klarna ( Buy Now Pay Later )
- By bank transfer* For B2B Orders Only
*If paying by bank transfer, it must be issued by a bank domiciled in UK, and to the order of WORLDOFWOMEN LTD.
The Production is made on receipt of bank transfers.
- Shipping and Delivery
Any order placed on the website Wall Designers 13;00 H Monday to Saturday (excluding holidays) will be prepared and shipped on time that production Wall Designers is under, The validation Reserve is committed to delivering orders by the customer on time. If the said articles were not delivered within 7 days from the delivery date when ordering, and if the excess is not related to a case of major force, the Customer may make the resolution of the sale, by sending registered mail with return receipt to the following address : 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
. The sums paid by the Client will then be fully reimbursed.
The customer has a period of 60 days from the shipping date of the order to report non-receipt and request the cancellation of the sale and refund the items. After this time, no resolution of the sale will be accepted.
The customer must check the condition of the items delivered. Any anomaly (missing item, damaged parcel, broken product …) must necessarily be indicated in 7 days by Email or Direct Chat, following the delivery date.
- Deadline of withdrawal: exchange or return
Customers, non-professional individuals, benefit from a 30-day cooling off period after the delivery of their order to return the product to Wall Designers for exchange or refund without penalty ,.
Return costs are carried by the Customer. The Customer will be repaid as soon as possible and no later than 60 days after the date on which it exercised its right Withdrawal ( Please visit the return policy page for more information) exchange and return for reimbursement, returned items must be new and in perfect condition. They should be returned in a condition for their received it. The customer will have the choice of choosing the shipping partner to return the product.
- YOUR CHOSEN SHIPPING PARTNER
The customer must retain proof of posting from the shipping provider for the return. In the absence of this evidence, no exchange or refund will be made in case of loss of the parcel.